Tuesday, March 1, 2011

YAY and NAY - General design crits - 11 March

1. YAY!

I really like this hand-bag because of it's sense of whimsy and fun. I am a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to the womanly arts, and i bought my first actual handbag (i.e. not a backpack) when i was 23. I just can't align myself to the idea of a proper grown-up lady bag, so i would definitley go for this kind of joyful design over a more consevative design (although i wouldn't say no to a herme). I also love the tartan fabric because it makes me think of a lovely home-made, hand-crafted stuffed toy.



http://www.e-potpourri.com/index.php/2007/09/08/designer-dog-bags-and-puppy-purses-by-fuzzy-nation/


2. NAY!

I don't really like this Louis Vutton bag because these bags are very commonly found. I like designs that are a little more individual or quirky. I think that a Vutton bag is a sign of conformism and a desire to run with a pack. I find the bag's design conservative and a little stuffy.


http://www.sybarites.org/2006/08/louis-vuitton-lockit-horizontal-bag/

No comments:

Post a Comment